Modern science and quantum physics have revealed to us that all matter is composed of highly organized bundles of energy. These bundles of energy, which comprise the most fundamental building blocks of all matter including our flesh and blood, are significantly influenced by the other forms of energy which surround us (sound; light; x-rays; magnetism, etc.).
Some of these "energetic" influences are negative and contribute to disease (radiation), while others have been found to promote health and healing (low-level Laser light).
Specific frequencies and wavelengths of Laser light has been proven to assist the healing of many acute and chronic health conditions.
These frequencies of laser light have been shown to:
- Reduce pain and inflammation of swollen joints and tissues
- Accelerate repair and replacement of damaged, old, or injured tissues.
- Increase energy (ATP) production within your cells
- Reduce recovery time from acute or chronic injuries
- Promote healing after surgery
Whether as a valuable and effective tool to be used in tandem with chiropractic care, or as a stand-alone therapy, "Cold" Laser Therapy accelerates the repair of tissues (muscles, ligaments, etc.) in the body and significantly decreases healing time.