What are the most common causes of health challenges?
Some of the more common "culprits" that are likely undermining your well-being, frequently resulting in pain, weight gain, fatigue, and poor health, are:
- Nutrient Deficiencies
- Sleep 'Debt'
- Unmanaged Stress
- Excessive Toxic Burden
- Inappropriate or Insufficient Exercise
Evaluating underlying health challenges resulting from these "culprits" is next, and depending on your condition and health/medical history, may include:
- Blood Sugar Regulation
- Thyroid Health
- Hormone Balance
- Digestive Health (GI tract)
- Immune Function (and chronic inflammation)
- Cardiovascular Risk
- Bone Health (osteoporosis)
- Oxidative Stress (low antioxidant reserves)
The first and most fundamental steps to begin with to restore health and reverse disease processes is to give the body more of what it needs and less of what it doesn't!
This is accomplished by evaluating several key aspects of your health, and then proceeding step-by-step to:
- Replenish your Nutrient Reserves
- Improve your Stress Adaptability
- Achieve more Restful Sleep
- Design a safe and easy Exercise Plan
- Reduce your Toxic Burden
Once a safe, effective, and practical healthcare plan to address these essential areas is in place, various forms of natural medicine and a number of treatment and therapy options are available to accelerate your healing, and to provide some relief.